Oatmeal Choc Chip Cookies:Oat Meal Chocolate Chip Cookies- fresh chocolate chip cookies are gluten free unique style cookies for kids and your tea time. These delicious chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are naturally sugary with Lakanto, making them sugar-free and gluten free by using oats and gluten free flour. They’re easy to make and even easier to enjoy for those who are are allergic to gluten or they wants to lose weight!they are soft and chewy, filled with chips, and go beyond the quality chocolate chip cookies with the addition of nutty tasting oats ,These vegetarian oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are my idea of cookies perfection. crispy on the outside and chewy in the middle. Sweet, chocolatey, eat as much raw dough as you like, dip them into a glass of dairy-free milk, cookie perfection.Best yet, they are so easy to make with no weird ingredients!
- 1 cup (16 tablespoons) unseasoned butter
- one cup brownness sugar or 3/4 cup Lakanto
- 1/2 cup sugar
- one egg large
- one tablespoon vanilla essence
- 2 cup unbleached all purpose flour or gluten free flour
- one cup oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Beat together the butter and sugar or lakanto with a wire whisk until light and fluffy and smooth.
- Now add the egg and vanilla essence to butter and sugar mixture beat well after each.
- Whisk the oats,flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- Add to the butter mixture in the bowl.
- Mix until everything is thoroughly incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Decide what size cookies you want to make.
- Scoop the dough onto the baking sheets, leaving space about 1 1/2" to 2" between cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 15 to 20 minutes, until they're a light golden brown
- Remove the cookies from the oven,and transfer them to racks to cool.