Recipe For Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- 2-3 tablespoons unsalted butter or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 tea spoon dried oregano
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 pounds red potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, thyme, oregano, basil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Stir in butter or olive oil, about 1 minute.
- Serve it,garnished with parsley, if desired.