Pineapple and Pasta Salad:Pineapple and Pasta Salad .I decided make a more traditional sweet summer pasta salad.Most people love it.
- Pineapple 1 tin
- Pasta 1 cup (boiled)
- Sweet corns 1 cup
- Cabbage 1/4 cup
- Raisins 1/4 cup
- Walnuts 1/4 cup
- Olives 1/4 cup
- Mayonnaise 1 cup (more if required)
- Lemon juice 2-3 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Cream 1/2 cup
- Black pepper to taste
- For Garnishing:
- Thousand Island dressing as desired
- Salty biscuits (depends on how crunchy you like it)
- Apple cubes dipped in corn syrup (enough for garnishing)
- In a bowl put pineapple chunks, some pasta, sweet corns and cabbage.
- Now add raisins, walnuts and olives, mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix well mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar, cream and black pepper.
- Add the dressing to the salad and toss well.
- Add thousand island dressing.
- Garnish with salty biscuits and apple cubes.