Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie:Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie is an amazing irresistible dessert in form of a giant chocolate chip cookie that is easy and quick to prepare perfect for any occasion. It is served warm, with ice cream on top and is simply divine.
IngredientsMakes about 8 servings
1/2 cup (113g) butter
1/4 cup (50g) sugar
1/2 cup (100g) light brown sugar
1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups (190g) flour
3/4 tsp (4.5g) baking soda
1/2 tsp (3g) salt
1 cup (160g) chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
Method1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C.). In a 9 -10 inch cast iron skillet melt butter over low heat.
2. Remove from heat and add sugar and light brown sugar. If necessary let it cool slightly before adding the egg.
3. Stir in egg and vanilla extract. Incorporate dry ingredients, salt, baking soda and flour.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips or chunks and spread the batter evenly in the skillet.
5. Bake for 20 minutes until slightly golden.
6. Serve warm with ice cream on top.
Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie
4/ 5Oleh SaraH