Watermelon Cucumber Juice:Watermelons and cucumbers are in season right now.Watermelon-Cucumber is probably my favorite juicing combination and It’s so delicious and refreshing in summers.Watermelon is known for being very cleansing for the whole body, especially for the kidneys. It’s a well-known natural remedy to help break up kidney stones + help prevent them from occurring. Watermelon is full of antioxidants and is high in vitamin A (beta-carotene) and vitamin C. It is also very hydrating.Cucumbers are high in vitamin C and antioxidants. They are also known for having cleansing properties and dissolving kidney stones. Cucumbers are very hydrating due to their high water content. When juiced, they have a very mild, sweet flavor, which goes well with almost any juicing combination.
- 4 cups organic watermelon
- 2 tsp lemons juice
- 1 large cucumber
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 5 dates
- Prep juicer, watermelon cucumbers.
- Cut watermelon in half, scoop out chunks of watermelon flesh with a spoon (I place the chunks in a 4 cup measuring cup and fill it).
- Cut cucumbers in half, then cut into pieces that fit into your juicer.
- Juice the cucumbers then watermelon and dates.
- now add salt and black pepper
- Serve immediately, drink as is or pour over a small amount of ice.