Watermelon Cucumber Juice:Watermelons and cucumbers are in season right now.Watermelon-Cucumber is probably my favorite juicing combination and
It’s so delicious and refreshing in summers.
Watermelon is known for being very cleansing for the whole body, especially for the kidneys. It’s a well-known natural remedy to help break up kidney stones + help prevent them from occurring. Watermelon is full of antioxidants and is high in vitamin A (beta-carotene) and vitamin C. It is also very hydrating.
Cucumbers are high in vitamin C and antioxidants. They are also known for having cleansing properties and dissolving kidney stones. Cucumbers are very hydrating due to their high water content. When juiced, they have a very mild, sweet flavor, which goes well with almost any juicing combination.
- 4 cups organic watermelon
- 2 tsp lemons juice
- 1 large cucumber
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 5 dates
- Prep juicer, watermelon cucumbers. Cut watermelon in half, scoop out chunks of watermelon flesh with a spoon (I place the chunks in a 4 cup measuring cup and fill it). Cut cucumbers in half, then cut into pieces that fit into your juicer.
- Juice the cucumbers then watermelon and dates.
- now add salt and black pepper
- Serve immediately, drink as is or pour over a small amount of ice.
Watermelon Cucumber Juice
4/ 5Oleh SaraH