Homemade Pizza Sauce:This is my new and improved version. And by 'new and improved,' I mean 'old and secret.' Here is my top-secret formula. The next time you're making homemade pizza, you might as well make some sauce too.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 4 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 cups water
- Combine tomato paste, garlic, parsley flakes, onion, oregano, basil and water in 2 quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium high heat until mixture boils.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Cool a little and spread on your pizza crust and proceed with remainder of your toppings.